Add Users and Groups from the Google Admin Console to Relay
Before adding users and groups from your Google Admin Console, follow these steps to enable API access:
Enable API Access for Google sync to work.
In the Google Admin console, navigate to Security > API Reference and check the Enable API Access box under API access.
Follow these steps to authorize Google to import users and groups:
Navigate to the User & Group Management page by clicking Settings > User & Group Management from the main navigation menu.
Click the Authorize button. You will be redirected to a Google page prompting you to grant additional permissions.
This opens a Google page that prompts you to allow Lightspeed Systems to view organizational units on your domain. Click Allow.
A new set of importing options are listed below Google Import. Configure your import settings based upon the following options:
- Data – Import the Structure Only or Structure & Users.
- Organizations – Select the organizations you want imported into Relay.
- Nightly Import – Select this option if you want Relay to import your Data and Organizations nightly.
- Import Now – Select this to import data immediately.
- NOTE: Make sure to click Save Settings prior to importing or the settings will reset.