Deploying the Chrome User Agent
Chrome version 74+ is required
Note: Google may change their UI without warning, causing these steps to no longer be accurate. If that is the case, please notify us through the Was This Helpful link (click No and a form to notify us will pop up) at the bottom of the page and we will immediately update the steps.
- Open the Google Admin console and navigate to Devices.
- Click Chrome Management from the left-side menu (Device Settings), then click User & browser settings.
- Choose your organization from the left menu (Organizations), then scroll down to Apps and extensions section > apps & extensions page > Yellow Plus > Grid Icon (Add Chrome app or extension by ID) > Click Dropdown > Select From a custom URL
- Enter the following App ID and URL in the Extension ID and From a custom URL fields.
- ID: eodeiibdcpipgedfgkolnhajjdokejdh
- URL: http://lightspeed-apps.s3.amazonaws.com/chrome/user_agent/ChromeUserAgent.xml
- Then click Save.
Make sure to set FORCE INSTALL on the extension and Save the changes: