Importing Proxy Certificate – Chrome OS
1. Download the certificate from Settings > Appliance: SSL Certificate.
2. Click on your user profile on the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Select Settings from the menu.
3. Scroll down on the Settings menu and click Show advanced settings…
4. Scroll down to HTTPS/SSL and click Manage certificates…
5. Select the Authorities tab.
6. Scroll down and click Import.
7. Navigate to the directory where you saved the ls-rocket-chrome.crt file, select the file, and click Open.
8. Check the box next to Trust this certificate for identifying websites and click OK.
9. Click Done on the Certificate manager page