Importing Proxy Certificate – OS X (most browsers)
These instructions will install the proxy certificate directly on your computer. These instructions will work with most browsers, including Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge. Once these steps are complete, the proxy certificate will be installed on your computer.
1. Download the certificate from Settings > Appliance: SSL Certificate.
2. Open Keychain Access (Finder > Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access)
3. Click on File on the top navigational menu and select Import Items.
4. Navigate to the directory where you downloaded the proxy certificate. Select the ls-rocket.der file and click Options on the bottom left. Select System as your Destination Keychain option and click Open.
5. Navigate to System and select Certificates. You will see the Lightspeed Rocket certificate.
6. Doubleclick the certificate to pull up its options. Change the value for When using this certificate to Always Trust.
Note: If you are using Mozilla Firefox, then please refer to the OS X Firefox proxy certificate installation instructions after completing these steps.