Importing Proxy Certificate – OSX Firefox
These instructions will install the proxy certificate directly on your computer. These instructions will work with most browsers, including Google Chrome and Safari. Once these steps are complete, the proxy certificate will be installed on your computer.
1. Download the certificate from Settings > Appliance: SSL Certificate.
2. Open Firefox. Click on the Menu button on the top right corner and select Preferences.
3. Click on Advanced on the left-hand menu, select Certificates, and then click on View Certificates.
4. Select Authorities and click Import.
5. Navigate to the directory where you downloaded the proxy certificate. Select the ls-rocket.der file and click Open.
6. Check the box next to Trust this CA to identify websites. Click OK.
Note: If you are using Mozilla Firefox, then please refer to the OS X Firefox proxy certificate installation instructions after completing these steps.