Lightspeed Systems products, including Mobile Manager, Relay Classroom, and the Web Filter, can import data from properly formatted CSV files to create and update users, groups, and devices. The benefits of CSV Imports are:
- User accounts are imported and updated automatically.
- Classroom groups are created and populated with users and devices.
- Class and school transfers for users are updated automatically when SIS data changes. Administrators and Teachers save time by not having to update records in more than one application.
- New term and school year information can be propagated automatically, preserving or recreating user records, groups, and device assignments.
- Devices can be commissioned and decommissioned, associated with asset tags, and assigned to schools, groups, and students.
Tip: If you’re just getting started with Lightspeed Systems products, complete the SIS integration form to receive assistance from the Lightspeed Systems support team.