District Admins can manage Google and Office 365 domains through Classroom Orchestrator. Adding the domain also allows group invitations to work with any accounts in the domain.
1. Navigate to Classroom Orchestrator and click the Options dropdown icon to open up the options menu. Click Settings.
2. Your Managed Domains will appear on top of your Classroom Orchestrator settings.
3. Click the green plus sign to the right of Managed Domains to add a new domain.
4. Input your domain into the field and click Save.
5. You can delete a Managed Domain by clicking the “x” to the right of the domain name.