Use the Certificates page to install root and identity certificates on devices. Please note users will not be able to modify these settings on their devices once the configuration profile is installed. To view, edit, or delete Certificate policies:
1. To view, edit, or delete Certificate policies for the entire organization, navigate to the dashboard home page. To view, edit, or delete Certificate policies for a group or sub group, navigate to that group or sub group.
2. Click Policies.
3. Click Certificates. The following will be displayed:
4. Click Add New. The following will be displayed. Then click Select Certificate.
5. Click Select Certificate. The following will be displayed.
6. Click the certificate you want to use and proceed to Step 12, or click Upload to upload a new certificate. The following will be displayed.
7. In the Certificate Name field enter a meaningful name for the certificate.
8. The Certificate Password field is for pkcs12 identity certificates. These certificates are password protected by the creator, so Mobile Manager needs the password to both open and inspect the contents during upload and Mobile Manager sends the password along with the certificate to the device so the device can open the certificate to inspect it and install it.
9. Browse for or drag and drop the certificate file.
10. Click Add.
11. Click the certificate file you just added.
12. Click Select.