The Notifications policy is specific to shared iOS devices and allows you to set the notification preferences for specific apps. Click the Add New button to add a new notification.
You will then have a variety of notification options. Click Search Apps to the left of Bundle Identifier to select a specific app for notifications.
The following will pop up. Here you can search for a specific Store or MDM app within the search bar. Click your desired app in the results in order to select it.
Once you have selected the app, you can set a variety of notification options, including:
- Allow Notifications – Whether you want to allow notifications or not.
- Show in Notification Center – Whether you want the notifications to show in the notification center.
- Show on Lock Screen – Whether you want the notifications to show on the lock screen.
- Alert Type – The type of alert (banners or alerts)
- Badge app icon – Whether you want to show the app icon.
- Sounds – Whether you want notification sounds to play.
Once you’ve selected your options. Click Save.