1. Log into your Web Filter and copy the URL of your uploaded PAC files.
You can find your PAC file URL by navigating to Web Filter > Proxy Server under PAC Files.
2. Open Google Chrome and open the Chrome menu. Then click Settings.
2. In the Settings tab, click Show advanced settings…
3. Scroll to Network and click on Change proxy settings.
4. In the Internet Properties window, click on Connections and then LAN settings.
5. Under LAN settings, uncheck the Automatically detect settings box. Check the Use a proxy server for your LAN box and enter your proxy server IP address into the Address field and port number into the Port field into the appropriate fields. Press OK.
Perform the following instructions to push a PAC file:
In the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings window, check the box for Use automatic configuration script and paste the PAC file URL that you copied from the Web Filter interface into the box. Click OK to save the configuration.