Redeploying the Chrome Mobile Filter Extension
The following steps illustrate how to redeploy the Chrome Mobile Filter extension:
1. Navigate to admin.google.com as an administrator and go to Device Management > Chrome Management > User Settings.
2. Select your organization on the left-hand navigation bar, then navigate to Apps and Extensions > Force-installed Apps and Extensions. Click Manage force-installed apps and extensions > Specify a Custom App.
3. Paste in the following values in the ID and URL fields under Specify a Custom App. Click Add. Click Save.
- Customers that are running the non-encrypted Chrome Mobile Filter:
- ID: kgfcmbjobamknalmdchnjomeddfbmncd
- URL: http://lightspeed-apps.s3.amazonaws.com/chrome/mobile_filter/LSFilter.xml
- Customers that are running the encrypted Chrome Mobile Filter (S-Filter):
- ID: pimfblojhcefmdcdgphfjbgjgjgdknpc
- URL: http://lightspeed-apps.s3.amazonaws.com/chrome/secure_mobile_filter/LSFilter.xml
4. Click Save again in order to save your new Google Admin Console settings.