The Relay Users section provides a complete overview of your users, including usernames, user types, grades, groups, and location.
You can access the Users section by clicking on Users on the main Relay left-hand navigation bar.
You can search for individual users in the search bar located at the top left of the Users section.
You can also navigate between users by using the back/forward gray arrows on the top right of the Users section, or by typing in the page number directly into the number field and pressing Enter on your keyboard.
The Users section is divided into five fields:
1. Name: The user’s full name (last, first)
2. User Type: Type of user (student/staff)
3. Grade: The grade the student is in/the grade the staff member teachers
4. Groups: The number of groups the user is in
5. Location: The device’s location (if the Tracker extension is enabled)
You can sort each field alphabetically or numerically in ascending or descending order by clicking the each field header.
Ex. 1: Ascending sorting by Name
Ex. 2: Descending sorting by Grade
Clicking on an individual user opens up the the user field on the right-hand side of the Users section. The box displays reporting statistics and information pertinent to that specific user.
The user box is divided into four sections.
1. Flagged Content: Flagged keywords (that the user directly searched for or that appeared in a site the user browsed), including the terms, the danger level of the terms, and the number of flags. You can select the date range for this report on the individual user level by clicking the right-hand date dropdown menu. You can export the user’s Flagged Content as an emailed report by clicking the export button to the right of the date range. You can scroll between flagged content by utilizing the back and forward arrows at the bottom right of the user box.
2. Websites History: Websites visited by the user, including the date and time the site was visited, the website (you can visit the website by clicking the link), the duration of the visit, and whether the website was blocked or not. You can select the type of website (All, Blocked, Documents, Searches, or YouTube Videos) from the left-hand dropdown menu. You can select the date range for this report on the individual user level by clicking the right-hand date dropdown menu. You can export the user’s Website History as an emailed report by clicking the export button to the right of the date range You can scroll between flagged content by utilizing the back and forward arrows at the bottom right of the user box.
3. Location History: Shows the device’s location (if the Tracker extension is enabled), including a zoomable Google map that shows the approximate location of the device, as well as general location history by time and date.
4. Detail: Shows user details, such as email, school, grade, user type, SIS ID (if applicable), and Group membership.
You can exit the individual user view and return to the general user list by either clicking the user’s name on the left-hand side or by clicking the “x” on the top right of the user box.