Editing an Internal Ignore
Root Administrators can edit Internal Ignores in the Root tier and Sub Tiers. Tier Administrators can edit Internal Ignores in their own Sub Tiers.
- 1. Click Settings, then click Tier Management.
- 2. Click the name of the tier (normally Root) or sub tier.
- 3. On the Tier Settings page, scroll down to Internal Ignores.
- 4. Click the name to edit the Internal Ignore. This action opens the following page:
- 5. In the Internal Ignore form, edit the fields as needed.
- 6. Click Save to apply your changes, or click Cancel to discard your changes and return to the previous page.
Configurable Fields on this Page
- Ip Range – Enter the IP address or range for the internal ignore list.
||single IP address
||range of IP addresses
||CIDR notation for same range as above
- Short Description – Enter a brief description of the internal ignore list.