Sites in my Custom Allow List are still blocked
Try one of the following solutions if sites in your Custom Allow List are still blocked:
- Remove sites in the Custom Allow List that should not be there.
- Remove all http:// and https:// references in your URL entries. This makes the entry more generic and more likely to catch either instance.
- Remove any IP Addresses with CIDR notation from the list.
- Enable After School Rules. Enable the Custom Allowed List to work with After Schools Rules?
- If After School Rules are enabled for Off Campus, verify your IP Address or IP Range is correct in your list of Campus Networks.
- Ensure the user is assigned the correct policy. Open the User Information Panel and look for their assigned policy within the Internet Access Rules (Details tab). Verify that the group they are a member of has the correct policy assigned to it.