What Does this Report Tell Me?
The Mobile Devices report shows a list of mobile devices that access your network.
Why Should I Use this Report?
Use this report to track usage of mobile devices accessing your network.
How Do I Read It?
Tip: Click an item in the report grid to include only the selected item (Quick Filter) or add the item to the Data Options pane (Add to filter).
- Device ID – The device ID (Host ID) of the mobile device.
- User – The user who registered this mobile device.
- Auth Source – The authentication source used to register to this mobile device.
- Last Checked In – The date when this mobile device last accessed your network.
- First Checked In – The date when this mobile device first accessed your network.
- Action – Click Delete to remove this mobile device from your network.
- Gear Button – Click to select columns to view in this report.