Suspicious Search Queries
What does this report tell me?
The Suspicious Search Queries Report provides a detailed list of Users and suspicious or inappropriate Search Queries.
Note: The Suspicious Search Queries report always loads as a blank page. This lets you specify search terms before running the report.
- Click the filter report button  in the upper right corner to open the Data Options sidebar, then select the items to filter.
- To load the default report, click the Generate button at the bottom of the Data Options
Why should I use this report?
Use this report as a quick audit for potentially inappropriate Search Query activity.
How do I read it?
Tip: Click an item in the report grid to include only the selected item (Quick Filter) or add the item to the Data Options pane (Add to filter). The Category column has additional options to add the site to a local category, or visit the website in a new browser tab.
- IP Address – This column shows the IP address of the computer where the Search Query originated. Click IP address to view a set of detailed reports specific to that IP address.
- User – This column shows the logged-in User name. Click User to a view a set of detailed reports specific to that User.
- Computer – This column shows the Computer name where the Search Query originated. Click Computer to view a set of detailed reports specific to that Computer.
- Search Query – This column shows the suspicious word or phrase in the Search Query.
- Domain – This column shows the search engine used to make the Search Query.
- Category – The Content Database category assigned to the domain at the time of the query.
- Time – This column shows the time the User made the suspicious Search Query.
- Gear Button – Click to select columns to view in this report.
Note: If the User and Computer columns are blank, the computer at this IP address is not running the User Agent.