How to Update an Apple DEP Token
Use the following information to replace an expired Apple DEP (Device Enrollment Program) service token or to update an existing token.
You will need to update the token in both Mobile Manager and through Apple’s interface.
Updating Apple DEP Token in Apple’s Interface
1. Login to your Apple DEP account at deploy.apple.com
2. Navigate to Manage Servers under Device Enrollment Program and click the server associated with Lightspeed Systems
3. The Server Details popup will appear. In it, click on Generate New Token.
4. The Generate New Server Token popup will appear. Click on the blue Your Server Token box. This will download the server token onto your computer.
Updating Apple DEP Token in Mobile Manager
1. Open Mobile Manager and navigate to Settings.
2. Navigate to Apple DEP.
3. Click Update Credentials.
4. The following popup will appear. Navigate to the directory where you downloaded your Apple DEP server token in the previous steps and click Add Credentials.
You will receive a confirmation that your credentials have been updated!
Learn more about Apple’s Device Enrollment Program here.
Read the Apple DEP FAQ here.