Lock a student’s device
If a student is using their device inappropriately, you can totally rein that in. Here’s how.
- Log into Launch and select Mobile Manager.
- Navigate to the group where the device is being used.
- Find the device you need to manage and click the gear icon to open a menu.
- Select Lock. This powerful action will log the student out of the device and land them at the lock screen.
- Now watch for their head to pop up so you can give them that all-knowing eye. Seize the teachable moment. Whenever you’re ready for them to get back at it, you’ll use the same menu next to their device name to unlock it.
- Optionally, you may want to keep everyone in one app for a while with a Mobile Manager group policy. Learn how.
Walk through it. Take a guided walkthrough inside Launch now.