Release Note: Web Filter Longhorn (v3.3.0) August 3, 2017
Web Filter Longhorn (v3.3.0) is here!
- Updated the Proxy Cert Help page to include instructions for the latest iOS releases.
- Added sales contact information to the Licensing page.
- Corrected a Rule Set Schedule issue that allowed configurations with start times later than the end time.
- Corrected various error messages where the messaging was unclear or redundant.
- Corrected a download issue with exported reports that contain special characters in the report name.
- Fixed migration errors that could cause issues during upgrades with Google Apps Domains configured.
- Added and corrected a number of Learn More links through the interface.
- Corrected any known spelling and grammar mistakes in the interface.
- Corrected various formatting issues with some smaller screens.
- Fixed an issue where previews for videos on youtube.com/channels and some embedded sites were not blocked.
Customers running any Web Filter version 3.x can update now by logging into their Rocket and going to Settings > Appliance > Updates.