Release Note: Web Filter Longhorn (v3.4.0) October 13, 2017
Rocket v3.4.0 is now available for upgrade from the previous 3.4.0 release candidate builds and version 3.3.1.
Please note the following changes and bug fixes have been added since the 3.4.0rc4 release:
- Removed the Beta tags from our Filter Bypass Controls and Selective Proxy Hostnames features.
- Corrected an issue that would cause Chrome User Agent identification to be lost when the Web Filter Extension for Google Chrome would check for a filtering policy.
- Corrected an issue that would cause some embedded videos to be over-blocked when using Smart Play.
- Corrected issues that would cause incomplete reporting when a Lockout was applied clients running the Web Filter Extension for Google Chrome.
- Corrected issues that could cause some clients running the Web Filter Extension for Google Chrome to not be correctly identified.
Customers running any Web Filter version 3.x can update now by logging into their Rocket and going to Settings > Appliance > Updates.
Previous release notes for 3.4.0 release candidates: