Release Note: Web Filter Longhorn (v3.4.0rc2) September 1, 2017
Web Filter Longhorn (v3.4.0) release candidate 2 is here!
- Added support for the Web Filter Extension for Google Chrome. This extension replaced the Chrome Extension Mobile Filter and the Chrome Lightspeed S-Mobile Filter with a more secure extension that is individually configured to your organization. You will still be able to mass-deploy the extension to your users via the Google Admin Console.
- Corrected an issue where LDAP requests were being redirected to the Captive Portal.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the removal of Smart Play for categories.
- Corrected an issue where users were unable to add Assignments based on an IP or Mac address.
- Fixed an issue where username credentials were truncated when enrolling a device in Mobile Manager.
- Corrected an issue where policy assignments were not correctly preventing the removal of an authentication source.
Customers running any Web Filter version 3.x can update now by logging into their Rocket and going to Settings > Appliance > Updates.