Release Notes: Classroom Orchestrator – August 8, 2018

Attention Classroom Orchestrator users, this Friday, August 10, the Classroom Orchestrator you are familiar with will be updated with a new interface.

Our new classroom management tool, Relay Classroom, has all the features you love about Classroom Orchestrator — but with faster, real-time views and updates; time-saving AI; and more powerful tools. The new Relay Classroom is ready for preview now! Take a look at preview.lsclassroom.com.

What should I expect on Friday?
On August 10, the old Classroom Orchestrator interface will be gone and everyone will be redirected to the new Relay Classroom.

What do I need to do before or on Friday?

Chrome Users:

Windows Users:

• Contact classroom@lightspedsystems.com for specific details in removing the old Classroom Orchestrator agent and installing the new Relay Classroom agent.

That’s it! We’ll automatically transfer all of your classes and users to the new interface. Anyone (teachers or admins) with a Classroom Orchestrator login will have access to log in to the new Relay Classroom with the same credentials.

Where can I learn more:
Check out these resources to learn more about these new changes and features:

Welcome to the next generation of classroom management. If you have questions, contact classroom@lightspedsystems.com.