The following features were added and issues were resolved with Mobile Manager:
- Added the application or book name to error messages for clarity.
- Added new policy for macOS devices: Setup Assistant. This policy allows users to to hide the following settings from the setup assistant:
- Skip cloud setup (10.12+)
- Skip Siri setup (10.12+)
- Skip privacy setup (10.13.4+)
- Skip iCloud storage setup (10.13.4+)
- Added a new policy for macOS devices: OS X Single App Mode. This policy allows users to specify a bundle ID and a team identifier to enter single app mode (10.3.4+) autonomously.
- Resolved an issue that caused DEP devices to not auto-associate with users when re-enrolled.
- Corrected an issue that caused the MD report to load endlessly. This issue occurs when apps or books are not available for the MD service.
- Resolved an issue where iOS screen layouts (without pages) fail to send to devices.