Release Notes: Web Filter (3.5.0 RC1) – December 22, 2017
The following features and fixes have been applied to the Rocket/Web Filter.
Note: This update may take longer than previous updates.
- Removed the “beta” tag from Web Filter’s SmartPlay feature.
- Removed excessive logging for Chrome extension (only in the internal network).
- Improved UI response (will expedite updates to the system health widget).
- Fixed reports with custom dates to run when the locale is set to English (UK).
- Updated battery_rockets table (to cluster members) with the correct software version.
- Corrected an issue that results in missing Identification information for clients running the Web Filter Extension for Google Chrome.
- Cleaned up background services for restarting.
- Changed RSA keys to 2048 to support iOS 11.
- Corrected issue that caused Cloud backups to not display in the UI.
- Fixed Lockout emails to always have available user information (only when the cluster includes a Reporting Rocket).
- Corrected issue that resulted in scheduled reports disappearing when upgrading from v2.
- Fixed Lockout notifications from sending multiple emails per lockout.
- Fixed scheduled reports to show the correct name after editing the report name.
- Fixed the cluster upgrade process so that the Master Rocket must be a higher version before upgrading.
- Added setting to enable transparent proxy when there is a Traffic Bridge in the cluster.
- Fixed Proxy handing for SSL requests in a tiered environment. This ensures that all requests are filtered based on tier settings.
- Subnet labels display correctly in exported CSV reports (when using an AR).
- Fixed the UI from “hanging” when running an Identification History report and other services.