Many Lightspeed Systems team members are constantly on the road, visiting with current and prospective customers to help answer questions about our solutions, and how we can help take your 1:1 deployment to the next level.
While our team tours the country, we host small group meetings called Lunch & Learns. In these meetings — which usually start around 10 a.m. local time and end with a catered lunch, courtesy of Lightspeed — we drill into the latest solutions we offer and how these solutions can work for your unique environment.
Lunch & Learn opportunities are always posted on our Events page — be sure to check it out to see if we’ll be in your area soon! This page is updated frequently, and we post more events every month.
There are many reasons why you should come to a Lunch & Learn — here are the top 10.
1. You get face time with your Lightspeed sales rep. Sync up, talk about how things are going, and if you’re a new customer, match a face to a name.
2. You can network with your peers. Meet peers in your area and get real insights into how Lightspeed is working for them.
3. You get a sneak peek at new developments. Hear about features and products coming down the pipeline.
4. You won’t get a sales pitch. Join us to discuss best practices like handling SSL decryption, identifying risky user behavior, and how to give student access to YouTube appropriately — plus many more topics!
5. Your interests and needs dictate every discussion. When you sign up for an event, you tell us what issues are on your mind. We use this information to make our time together productive.
6. You’re part of a small group to keep the meeting productive. We keep the invite list small so everyone has an opportunity to chat and ask questions without being rushed.
7. You don’t need to commit half the day. We keep these meetings brief — about two hours for quick-hitting takeaways and answers to your questions. We respect your time and hope to make our time together as valuable as possible.
8. You come away with fresh ideas for your school or district. These Lunch & Learns spark ideas for new ways to achieve IT goals, and make you more informed on what’s working in ed-tech today.
9. You get motivated to tackle goals. Become empowered with energy and inspiration from like-minded professionals in your field, and get a renewed focus on your IT goals and how you’ll achieve them.
10. You have fun. We’ll have Lightspeed swag for you as well as free lunch. Get out of the office for a productive and enjoyable day!
We hope to see you at our next event!
Are you a Lightspeed Systems customer or partner who’s interested in hosting a Lunch & Learn? Reach out to your RSM anytime to get started.