Introducing Relay Rocket – Filtering for BYOD & IoT
Last week we announced the release of Relay Rocket, the latest addition to our Relay Filter.
What is it?
The Relay Rocket turns your standard DNS server into a Smart Agent to filter any network traffic that doesn’t have a Smart Agent installed. This could be BYOD, guest, IoT, or older devices.
With Relay Rocket, all that traffic is filtered with Relay’s powerful policies and incorporated into Relay’s actionable reports. With the Relay Rocket, Relay provides end-to-end filtering for all devices and traffic on a school network — without the need for hardware.
What makes it better than other solutions?
- It doesn’t require any specialized hardware; it can even be virtualized
- Relay Rocket offers authentication with AD, O365 or Google so your policies and reports can be tied to actual users
- Multiple virtual Relay Rockets can be used to provide differentiated policies
- Relay Rockets support RADIUS integration
- Relay Rocket seamlessly integrates with Relay policies and reports
- All policies and reports tie back to Relay Filter, for a single unified interface
- It doesn’t require a separate network or special network configuration
- It works seamlessly with Relay Smart Agents without double-filtering, allowing the agents to filter traffic from devices with them installed
- It relies on our Relay Filter policies, database, and reports – which are the best solution available
How do I get it?
For a quote or license, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To set it up, follow the step-by-step implementation
To learn more about how it works, watch the replay of our Relay Rocket Training Webinar
Relay Filter continues to deliver innovative solutions to the toughest filtering challenges schools face — from YouTube to SSL to student safety and now, with the Relay Rocket, BYOD Filtering!