What does this report tell me?
The Activities Report displays activities performed by Mobile Manager admins, users, policies, and groups for the current level and all lower (child) levels. For example, if you are at the district level all activities for the district will be displayed. On the other hand, if you are at a school level only activities for the school and its child levels will be displayed.
Why should I use this report?
Use this report to monitor and audit Mobile Manager users, devices, apps, groups, and policies.
How do I read it?
Click Activities to display the Activities tab or click Errors to display the Errors tab.
Note: Many fields in the Activities Reports contain hypertext links. Click the links to be taken to that page.
- Action – The type of activity, which can be policy or app activities
- Container – The policy or device that performed the action
- User – The name of the user, if any, that performed this action
- Device Name – The name of the device that was affected by this action
- Created At – The start time for this action
On the Errors tab click a row to view details about the error as shown below.