Now we are going to log in to the Lightspeed Systems Bundle dashboard to get your unique enrollment code. This is used to auto-enroll devices into your organization for management.
1. Visit launch.lightspeedsystems.com/register
2. Enter your serial number and the email address (both are provided in the initial email you got soon after your purchase).
Serial (sometimes referred to as Customer ID): 73-8681-Z000
(If you aren’t sure of your Customer ID or email, contact email@example.com)
3. From the dashboard, click on the Mobile Manager tile to launch you into your MDM.
4. Click on your organization at the top of the left sidebar.
5. On the right, click the Enroll Device button.
6. This will take you to a new page with the enrollment code.
The full url listed under Windows 8.1+ will be necessary when setting up your Azure instance for a touchless OOBE. (Don’t worry: it says Windows 8.1 but it’s what you need for Windows 10, too.)
Copy this URL. You’re going to need it when we set up your Azure AD device management settings.