How Do I Set Up Mobile Filter?
Mobile Filter must be set up properly in order to ensure optimal functionality.
- 1. The first key step to setting up Mobile Filter is make sure that your Rocket is accessible via outside Port 80 and its FQHN.
- 2. The second key step is to setup agents using mobile.lsfilter.com.
- 3. If you encounter any issues, review the following checklist of items and properties that are required for Mobile Filter to function correctly:
- *Provide outside access to Rocket
- *Import External IP’s into mobile.lsfilter.com
- *Set up server in mobile.lsfilter.com
- *Uninstall password set in mobile.lsfilter.com
- *Import MAC addresses into mobile.lsfilter.com (optional but recommended)
- *Set transparent auth source on Rocket Mobile Devices Page
- *Choose force reg and bypass options on Rocket Mobile Devices Page
- *Deploy agents to clients
Please refer to the following article for more information on Mobile Filter options and for download links: http://community.lightspeedsystems.com/documentation/web-filter/mobile-filter/