These instructions will install the proxy certificate directly on your computer. These instructions will work with most browsers, including Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge. Once these steps are complete, the proxy certificate will be installed on your computer.
1. Download the certificate from Settings > Appliance: SSL Certificate.
2. Type in “mmc” in the Ask me anything box next to the Start button. Click on the mmc run command to launch the application. Click Yes, if prompted, to allow the application to make changes to your device.
3. Within the console, click on the File menu and select Add/Remove Snap-in.
4. Within Add/Remove Snap-in click on Certificates under the Available snap-ins category and then click Add.
5. On the Certificates snap-in menu, select Computer account and click Next.
6. On the Select computer menu, click Local computer and then click Finish. Click OK to exit the Add or Remove Snap-ins menu.
7. Double click Certificates (Local Computer) under the Console Root menu. This will open up subfolders with various certificate stores.
8. Right click on the Trusted Root Certification Authorities folder, select All Tasks¸ and then select Import.
9. Click Next on the first page of the Certificate Import Wizard.
10. On the File to Import page, click the Browse button, and browse to the location where you downloaded the Proxy Certificate.
11. Select the ls-rocket.der file and click Open. Note: You will need to have “All Files (*,*)” selected as the file type when browsing.
12. Click Next.
13. On the Certificate Store page, make sure that the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store is selected and click Next.
14. Click Finish.
Note: If you are using Mozilla Firefox, then please refer to the Windows Firefox proxy certificate installation instructions after completing these steps.