Use the Admins page to view and edit Mobile Manager administrators.
To view current admins, navigate to the level you want to view and then click Admins.
To view details about an admin, click his or her row. The following will be displayed:
The following table describes the fields on this page.
||The admin’s first name.
||The admin’s last name.
||The admin’s email address.
||The admin’s screen name (unique site-wide identifier)
||The admin’s role (Student, Staff).
||The admin’s SIS (student information system) ID.
||The admin’s language.
||The school associated with this admin.
||Click this link to edit this admin.
||Click this link to add devices to this admin. See Adding Devices to Users and Admins for more information.
||This table lists all devices assigned to this admin. Click Remove from user on a device to remove it.
||This table lists all groups that this admin belongs to. Click the group name to be taken to its page. Then click Remove on a group to remove the admin from it.
||This table lists all groups that this admin is an administrator for. Click the group name to be taken to its page. Then click Remove on a group to remove the admin as an admin from it.
||This table lists Managed Distribution invites. Click Reinvite to reinvite this admin or Revoke to remove the admin.
|Managed Distribution Licenses
||This table lists Managed Distribution licenses for apps and books (iOS 8+ only). Click Revoke all licenses to revoke all licenses for this admin.
Unlike organization admins, group admins have the following restrictions:
- Cannot create or delete users
- Cannot edit organization details
- Cannot assign a device to a user
- Cannot delete apps from the main apps tab
- Cannot delete devices
- Can only create groups below his or her level
- Can only manage the passwords of admins at lower levels, not at same level or above
- Can only manage devices at the same level or below
You can add admins in the following ways:
- Click Create New Admin to create a new admin.
- Click Create from Existing User to create an admin from an existing user.
Creating New Admins
To create a new admin follow the steps below.
- 1. Click Create New Admin.
- 2. Enter the admin’s first name.
- 3. Enter the admin’s last name.
- 4. Enter the admin’s user name.
- 5. Check (select) This user does not have a login for my network if the admin doesn’t have a logon for your network.
- 6. Enter the My Big Campus screen name for the admin.
- 7. Enter the password for the admin.
- 8. Click Save.
Creating Admins from Existing Users
To create admins from existing users follow the steps below.
- 1. Click Create from Existing User.
- 2. Enter the name or partial name of the user. The following will be displayed.