Thousands of K-12 edtech pros will descend upon Chicago for ISTE 2018 next week. We know there’s a lot to do and see during the conference, and you need to make the most of your time in the Windy City.
To help you navigate all the ISTE madness, here’s a rundown of some must-do’s during the conference!
1. Stop by Lightspeed Systems’ in-booth sessions throughout ISTE.
Stop by the Lightspeed Systems booth (#1150) for mini-sessions and chances to win prizes! Check out the agenda; we have topics to appeal to any edtech pro:
- ● Monday, June 25, 11 AM: Classroom Demo With Amplified IT
- ● Monday, June 25, 1:30 PM: Relay: The Future of Filtering
- ● Tuesday, June 26, 10 AM: SSL, Solved, with Lightspeed Systems’ Rob Chambers
- ● Tuesday, June 26, 1 PM: Real Results Keeping Students Safe,with Lightspeed customer Brian Wamsley of International Leadership of Texas
- ● Wednesday, June 27, 11 AM: Real Results Keeping Students Safewith Lightspeed customer Brian Wamsley of International Leadership of Texas — plus live product demos
Let us know you’re stopping by and we’ll send you text or email reminders to attend. You won’t want to miss our gift-card giveaways.
2. Attend our ISTE session in the CDW-G Modern Learning Environment.
This year, we’re presenting Best Practices for Filtering, Reporting & Protecting Your Multi-OS 1:1 in the CDW-G Modern Learning Environment. Get the insights you need to make your 2018–19 school year successful. Let us know you’re interested in attending on this form and we’ll send you a reminder to stop by.
3. See presentations from Lightspeed Systems community members.
Lots of Lightspeed Systems community members will be speaking during the conference, including:
We wish we could list every Lightspeed Systems customer session but it would turn this post into a novel. Please attend and enjoy!
4. See why schools are joining the filtering revolution with Relay.
Just announced this week, Smart Agents in Relay are available for your Chrome, Windows, iOS, and Mac devices. Stop by booth 1150 to chat about how this can change the way you filter and protect students. Relay’s Smart Agents offer built-in SSL decryption and filter devices everywhere they go. Plus Relay is built on our K-12 adaptive AI database, appropriately blocking bad content without over-blocking educational content. Can’t make it to ISTE to see Relay in action? Request a personalized demo!
5. Empower teachers and classroom learning with Classroom.
Teachers desperately need a classroom management tool that doesn’t tie them to their desks, watching student screens all day. With Classroom, teachers get real-time insights on student device productivity to identify who’s lost, distracted, or excelling. Plus teachers can broadcast their screens to the class (and allow students to share their screens as well). Send your teachers and staff over to the Lightspeed Systems booth to see Classroom in action!
6. Learn about Lightspeed’s powerful activity reporting, violence prevention tools and more.
We’re proud to bring you multi-OS filtering, device management and powerful classroom tools. But that’s not all we offer! We’ve helped schools prevent violence and student harm with Threat Check; integrated Mobile Manager into Relay for a seamless UI experience; deployed new User Overview and Internet Overview reports in Relay; plus so much more. Talk with us and see how these new developments and features can work for your school or district.
7. Pick up your swag.
We’ll have new Relay T-shirts and our world-famous foam rockets at the booth. Come by, pick up some swag, and tweet a photo tagged with @lightspeedsys and #ISTE18 to show it off!
8. Enjoy the sights and tastes of Chicago.
There’s so much to see and do in Chicago — be sure to save some time in your busy schedule to explore! If you’re new to Chicago, we recommend getting a slice of deep dish pizza at Giordano’s, taking selfies at ‘the Bean,’ grabbing an Italian beef sandwich at Portillo’s, and daring yourself to scale the Willis Tower for a bird’s-eye view of the city.
To get all our ISTE updates, giveaway info, and so much more, follow us on Twitter. See you at ISTE!