Release Note: Web Filter Longhorn (v3.2.2): May 9, 2017
Web Filter v3.2.2 is available!
- Added levels of severity to the System Health Widget.
- Resolved an issue that could cause exported HTML reports to have truncated data.
- Resolved an issue that could cause exported reports to use the incorrect timezone.
- Resolved a buffer overflow issue for large RADIUS accounting packets.
- Resolved an issue with auth lifetime entries for user OUs greater than 64 characters.
- Resolved an issue with using the quick filter option for Active Directory usernames.
- Resolved an issue with custom reports not using the correct times in IE and Edge browsers.
- Resolved an issue that prevented adding Web Zone Managers via user OU.
- Resolved an issue that allowed standalone Advanced Reporting rockets to access the Web Filter settings.
- Resolved an issue where the licensing link could fail from the System Health Widget.
- Resolved an issue with report filtering by IP range.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the ‘expire’ action to appear in some reports when the timezone was changed.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the option to record all URLs from the UI for Advanced Reporting servers.
- Corrected an issue that could cause database migration errors during upgrades when a large number of URL patterns were defined.
Customers running any Web Filter version 3.x can update now by logging into their Rocket and going to Settings > Appliance > Updates.